ATTENTION -READ CAREFULLY THIS DOCUMENT:
This document (hereinafter referred to as “User Licence agreement”) is an agreement between OPEN LAB S.R.L. FIRENZE ITALIA,
TAX IDENTIFIER 05095280482 (hereinafter referred to as “TW Manufacturer”) manufacturers and owners of Teamwork software
(hereinafter referred to as “TW”) and the user (individual person or corporate body).
BY INSTALLING, COPYING OR USING TW SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS USER LICENCE AGREEMENT.
IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENCE AGREEMENT, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORISED TO USE THIS SOFTWARE.
TW software includes:
1. the TW application, constituted of all the files of the Teamwork folder;
3. the installation program.
TW is licensed, not sold, by TW Manufacturer to the user, to be used exclusively according to this agreement,
by the terms and conditions hereunder and TW Manufacturer reserve all rights not expressly granted herein.
The user is owner of the workstation which TW is registered or installed on, whereas TW Manufacturer remains owner of TW.
TW Manufacturer grants the user the following licence agreements: TW Manufacturer grant to the user a non-exclusive and
non-transferable licence to use a copy of TW on one computer.
1) Use. “Use” of TW means installing the software onto the computer’s random access memory (RAM) or onto its hard disk.
This User Licence Agreement entitles you to make a copy of TW, which can only be read by the computer, exclusively for back-up purposes.
Transfer. The user may not transfer to nor grant third parties the rights in this User Licence Agreement.
Intellectual Property rights notice. TW is protected by copyright.
The user may not use TW manufacturer’ name, nor its logo or brand names differently to sell TW, unless expressly authorised to do so by TW manufacturer.
Deleting or making copyright information invisible is not permitted.
2) Limitations of use. TW contains trade secrets. To protect these secrets it is expressly prohibited to carry out
REVERSE ENGINEERING, DECOMPILATION, DISASSEMBLY OR IN ANY CASE REDUCE TW IN A WAY WHICH MAY BE PERCEIVED BY PERSONS EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. IT IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED TO MODIFY, ADAPT, TRANSLATE, HIRE, RENT, SELL FOR PROFIT OR CREATE PRODUCTS BASED ON TW OR PARTS OF SAID EXCEPTING THE RIGHTS GRANTED TO YOU IN THIS AGREEMENT. TW MAY NOT BE USED FOR NUCLEAR POWER STATIONS, FOR FLYING AIRCRAFT, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL OR OTHER SECTORS WHEREBY A DEFECT OF TW MAY CAUSE THE DEATH, INJURY OF PERSONS OR SERIOUS PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE.
3) Termination. This User Licence Agreement is granted for a period of ten years from the date of purchase.
This User Licence Agreement may be immediately terminated, without due notice or judicial review by TW Manufacturer if the user does not abide by the terms and conditions of this Licence Agreement. Upon termination, TW, all written material attached and all copies shall be destroyed. The user may terminate this Licence Agreement at any time destroying the software, all written material attached and all copies. Early termination by the user shall not entitle said to refrain from paying TW Manufacturer the amount indicated for the entire contract duration.
4) Conformity to export regulations. TW may not be used, or exported or re-exported, unless conforming to applicable Italian laws and international agreements.
5) Limited warranty and liability waiver. TW Manufacturer does not warranty nor claim in any way that the functions of TW meet the needs of users or that TW functions free of interruptions or errors. Any other software or hardware supplied in conjunction with TW is not guaranteed by TW Manufactures.
MOREOVER TW IS SUPPLIED “AS IS”. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE ONLY WARRANTY SUPPLIED BY TW MANUFACTURER AND EXPRESSLY EXCLUDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, CONDITION OR OTHER TERM, IMPLICIT OR EXPLICIT, SUCH AS IMPLIED WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR OTHER TERMS OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, RELATIVE TO TW AND WRITTEN MATERIAL ATTACHED. AS SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT EXCLUSIONS OF OR LIMITATIONS TO IMPLICIT WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY IN SPECIFIC CASES. THE EXCLUSION AND LIMITED LIABILITY PURSUANT TO THIS SECTION DO NOT MODIFY NOR AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS AS THE CONSUMER PURCHASING TW OUTSIDE OF YOUR PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES, NOR LIMIT OR EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF TW MANUFACTURER. In the event that TW, licensed with the standard user licence agreement, is faulty, TW Manufacturer shall repair or replace TW with the same characteristics but shall not be held liable in the event of delays, malfunctions and/or interruptions to the supply of said service.
6) Limitation of remedies and damages. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES MAY TW MANUFACTURER, OR COMPANIES CONTROLLING TW MANUFACTURER OR CONTROLLED BY IT, OR THEIR PREDECESSORS IN TITLE, THEIR ADMINISTRATORS, EXECUTIVES, OFFICERS, STAFF OR AFFILIATES OF ANY OF THE ABOVE BE HELD LIABLE BY YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BY WAY OF EXAMPLE, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF COMMERCIAL INFORMATION AND SIMILAR) FORESEEABLE OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF THE DISTRIBUTION, THE USE OR IMPOSSIBILITY OF USE OF THE SOFTWARE AND WRITTEN MATERIAL ATTACHED, IRRESPECTIVE OF THE GROUNDS FOR THE CLAIM AND EVEN IF TW MANUFACTURERS OR THEIR REPRESENTATIVE HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY THAT SAID DAMAGES WOULD OCCUR. THE AFORESAID LIMITATIONS SHALL NOT APPLY IN THE EVENT OF DAMAGES TO PERSONS ONLY WHEN AND TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAWS; AS SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT LIMITED OR EXCLUDED LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SAID LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY IN SPECIFIC CASES.
7) Technical service. The supply of any technical service to TW users, even for technical adjustments or remedies, shall be borne by TW users, even for technical adjustments or remedies, including all costs and expenses for work carried out.
8) The user grants Open Lab the right to include the user as a customer in TW promotional material.
9) User can deny Open Lab this right by submitting a written request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting to be excluded from TWv promotional material. Confirmation of such denial (via reply email) must be received prior to purchasing for this exclusion to be effective.
10) Reimbursement. All claims, damages, losses, liability, costs and expenses of the user arising from or related to use of TW shall be borne by the user which shall not hold TW manufacturer liable in any way.
11) Closure clause. The supply of TW and services indicated in this User Software Licence Agreement are governed exclusively by this User Licence Agreement and by the TW User’s Manual. No modifications or side notes shall apply between the parties unless expressly approved in writing by TW Manufacturer. Reference is made to the User Licence Agreements and User Manuals of the programmes used to develop TW software for any matters not dealt with herein. Reference is also made to applicable laws in effect. The user is bound by revised terms and conditions of the user license agreement, even after said has terminated the agreement for any reason whatsoever.
12) This User License Agreement is governed by Italian law. In the event of disputes, this agreement shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the Court of Florence – Italy.