Two months has passed since we released the all new Twproject 6 and reactions went beyond our expectations. All our customers have really appreciated the new interface, migrating happily to a total new project management experience. Our followers feedback has been impressive as well, all of you were so kind with us and we are happy you all love the work we have done as we do.
I’ve now upgraded to version 6, and everything looks great. Beautiful! It’s just what I hoped you would do. I think you’ve just made us a very happy and loyal customer!
Geir Thomas Andersen
Great, I tried Twproject 6, we can do everything with it!
Congratulations because of the new version ? it’s fantastic.
New Twproject 6 works like a charm!
These are just few of all the messages we received and again we want to thank all of you, is for moments like these that we work so hard 🙂
Of course our progress does not end here, we will continue to improve our project management system nonstop , so here we come with the first Twproject 6 minor release that contains some bug fixes and some new features.
- Minor bug on web part search
- Add issue gives error if not in issues section
- Assignment expenses did not save anymore
- Gantt fixed behavior of highlight and arrows
- Gantt fixed behavior on dependencies dates
- Gantt problem saving resources
- Bug on worklog print
- Issue created from Gantt out of project scope were not saved with no feedback
- Google Calendar import: now the default calendar is always visible from your Twproject agenda and you can add another from the import box
- New custom feature that can be enabled to see Issue Impact in issue list, also sortable
You can download the new version here:
It is a free upgrade to all customers of version 6, no schema update required – but do backup anyway.