Introduce Twproject to your team with our training courses.
When you need to introduce a software in a company the goal is always the same; you need to make the team understand all benefits and features easily in order to start working together and taking advantage. We can help you in this process with our training program.
There are three kinds of activities performed during a training:
- User requirements collection
- Setting up the system
- Seminars with the users
We always send two people: the three activities often overlap, and two people can guarantee a higher quality level.
Boot camp lasts at least two, most often three days. A typical course flows as follows:
- First meeting with the users sponsoring Twproject adoption, and collection of user requirements. Examples are “a web part showing certification roles”, “a dashboard just for our customers”
- Installation and configuration on the company server
- Configuration of different dashboards and roles for different company’ profiles
- Meeting with the Project Managers and sponsoring users showing the configuration and testing it
- Meeting with production director and creation of main projects
- Meeting and demo with the entire workgroup
The total cost is 1000€ per day
(plus travel and stay expenses)
This amount covers both instructors.