This release includes several bug fixes, improvements and an exciting new feature.
The exciting feature is that now Teamwork provides a mobile interface to easily add issues on your active projects.
You don’t need to install anything in order to use Teamwork from a mobile device: you just need a browser and being online, your Teamwork has to be accessible /exposed online too.
The mobile application will be available at this address: http://yourTeamworkDomain/mobile
The release includes also some bugfixes:
- Issue portlet bug.
- Worklog action not more truncated to 10 characters in issue editor.
- Document search by type “File Storage”.
- Agenda event send in the ical file if it is private or not.
- Issue editor re-organized to work on lower resolutions.
- Plan by task and plan by resources error fixed.
- Bug fix on resource description overflow.
- Improved search in smart combo for case sensitive database.
- Load details calculation bug fixed
- Bug fixed on worklog management.
- Check missing worklog error fixed.
- Assignment list bug on saving hourly cost.
- Bug on administration page on tab logs.
- When a new issue is created it is saved a log entry in history.
This new release includes an improvements in the operator load view which now shows also the work done each day by users.
A new functionality has been added that lets you easily find all working days when worklogs have exceed a certain amount.
Download this release here; there are no database schema changes from latest release. Technical note: the web.xml of the application will be updated.