This release (4.4.16000) includes fixes and refinements on memory usage that make Teamwork lighter and faster – thanks to the great Lambda Probe tool for help (we are not associated with them). Both absolute memory usage and memory usage by logged user has been significantly reduced.
A few features included: custom pages can be disabled, possibility to speed up the “my assignments” web part.
The release includes also some bugfixes:
– fix in task list search when you search for code and name
– better logging for scheduler exceptions
– faster task print list
– fixed a rare key incompatibility with certain versions of MySQL
– custom pages can be disabled
– safer schema update procedure
You can download this release here. It is a free upgrade for all users of version 4. This release does not include database schema changes.