Twproject for non-profit
Twproject, thanks to its free license policy for certain non-profit organizations, has some of the most important charity organizations as customers.
- ACP, America college of physicians, USA
- Asi…nunCamas, Spain
- Camfed International, Girls’ Education and Women’s Empowerment in Africa, U.K.
- Children’s Center of Wayne County, USA
- Computer Professionals’ Union, Philippines
- CNTA, Advanced Transport, Canada
- Context Institute, Washington
- Dada, Dads against dirty air, Canada
- Emerald Coast Wildlife Refuge (ECWR), USA
- Fragile X Association of Southern California, USA
- Hannover spielt, Germany
- International Student Association, Netherlands
- Ose Tout, Belgium
- Madina, School, Casablanca
- Mennonitische Brüdergemeinde, Evangelical Free Church, Germany
- Micronesia LawHelp, Legal Services Corporation, Micronesia
- Mission SOS – For the unreached peoples, Sweden
- NMD, Hungarian students in Oradea, Romania
- Non-profit Church organization, Canada
- Ride Safe India, India
- Ronald McDonald House Charities, Australia
- Round Rock Area Arts Council, Texas
- Springvale Community Aid & Advice Bureau, Australia
- SSVC Services Sound & Vision Corporation, Charity, England
- Tasi, the animation society of India, India
- The Center for Collaborative Change, Newark, New Jersey
- The Friendship Circle, NY, U.S.A.
- The Peoples Charity, U.K.
- The Wellness Plan (TWP) Medical Centers
- The Zeitgeist movement, Australia
- You are Here Festival, Germany
- UNFPA, United Nations Population Fund, Worldwide
Request a free license
If you are a small non profit/NG organization that substantially don’t have an IT budget write us, you may apply for a free license; free licenses are limited to at most 10 users (please use the domain of your non-profit organization instead of a general e-mail account). Apply for a free license.